Sponsored: J7image

Went back to J7 for a new set of dye. This time round I decided to go dark and single toned. Have been having colourful hair for almost a year now. So, decided to go back to basic. The moment I reached the salon Jeft took out this new dyes and showed me the awesome samples they have. This new dye is ORGANIC(meaning its 100% ammonia and parabens free). Absolutely ok for pregnant/breastfeeding mummies!


Jeft used the following colours for me and am loving the outcome of dye. You would be able to see the violet under sunlight if not it looks like a lil brown/red under normal light.



Not to mention J7image is selected to be given this award based on their service, work and client comments. Congrats to them for being selected to have this award.


And so, J7image is being sooo generous their GSS promo is of the following.

And thats not all, mention my name "Trina/Simplicitynails" and you will receive a free scalp ampule worth $27. 





No comments:

Post a Comment